r0ots r0ots

I really liked this, I really am a massive fan of crude classic clock crew movies, the animation and voices and shit were perfect and it was goofy and funny as shit in the old cc style.
A few things that bothered me though was that this flash had the aura of "LOOK AT ME I'M PATRICIA NOW I LISTEN TO NEUTRAL MILK HOTEL AND PAVEMENT" like that NMH song didn't need to be there at all. (Pavement was ok in the intro and is that Lou Reed - Metal Machine Music when SteakClock attacks, that was good too)
Another problem was you didn't gradient rape it enough and didn't use enough line tool.

SME: Thomas & Friends SME: Thomas & Friends

OMG THIS TAKES ME BACK TO 2005/06/07 <3333333333333 I LOVE YOU <3333333333333

SME: Kenan &amp;amp; Kel SME: Kenan & Kel

I couldn't control my erection after watching this it got me so horny that my cock exploded and the room flooded with blood and semen and my testicles imploded, I should have paid attention to the age warning as I am a little younger than 853 million and this was too much for this little Pink Sparkly Bill Clinton to handle.

Mr.  T  v.s.  Pokeymon Mr. T v.s. Pokeymon

This is one of the greatest flashes ever made, I was in total awe the whole time. :D

two levels: the game two levels: the game

I fucking love this.
It was all perfect apart from the key sprite I think you stretched it a bit too much.
I like what you did with the background noise and stuff reminded me of stuff like Polybius (it also really hurt my head), you should have added onto it though by adding static, subliminal messages or VCR quality (although I think that one near impossible and would probably require a shitload of masking to make it look all stretched).
It would also be nice if it had more levels but I guess that's what the other games you made are for. :9

Nine Posters Nine Posters

5 stars for Teletext and traps.

miley cyprus miley cyprus

was gonna give it a 5 then I saw you're a bluenose.
shit on the city

yurgenburgen responds:

what does Bluenose mean

Bailey Jay and Fanta Bailey Jay and Fanta

Swap Fanta with Irn-Bru, Tizer or A&W Root Beer then it's fine.