r0ots r0ots

I really liked this, I really am a massive fan of crude classic clock crew movies, the animation and voices and shit were perfect and it was goofy and funny as shit in the old cc style.
A few things that bothered me though was that this flash had the aura of "LOOK AT ME I'M PATRICIA NOW I LISTEN TO NEUTRAL MILK HOTEL AND PAVEMENT" like that NMH song didn't need to be there at all. (Pavement was ok in the intro and is that Lou Reed - Metal Machine Music when SteakClock attacks, that was good too)
Another problem was you didn't gradient rape it enough and didn't use enough line tool.

SME: Thomas & Friends SME: Thomas & Friends

OMG THIS TAKES ME BACK TO 2005/06/07 <3333333333333 I LOVE YOU <3333333333333

SME: Kenan &amp;amp; Kel SME: Kenan & Kel

I couldn't control my erection after watching this it got me so horny that my cock exploded and the room flooded with blood and semen and my testicles imploded, I should have paid attention to the age warning as I am a little younger than 853 million and this was too much for this little Pink Sparkly Bill Clinton to handle.

SME: Ned's Declassified SME: Ned's Declassified

I miss the Barney Bunch. :( <3
Thank you for making this. <3

Playstation3 Playstation3

Oh god I used to watch this all the time when I was like 11/12, I still somehow remember everything off by heart.

Pokemon PSA Adventure Ep1 Pokemon PSA Adventure Ep1

Greatest flash ever made I cannot stop pissing myself AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGHHHHHHHHHH

Sonic Epoch Special Sonic Epoch Special